Lecture Fees & Requirements
Length: 1 hour
Student limit: Unlimited
– 2 tables and chair for instructor
– Reimbursement for workshop fees will be paid at the conclusion of the workshop.
Workshop Fees & Requirements
Cost: $345 per day
Length: 3 hours
Cost: $690 per day
Length: 6 hours
All classes are limited to 20 students. However, you may be able to negotiate for up to
25 students, depending on the circumstances, for an extra fee.
– Table and chair for instructor
– Enough tables and chairs for students
– 3-5 irons and iron stations, electric cords and extensions, multiple-outlet strips,
adapters, lighting (if necessary)
Additional Fees & Details
In addition to the fees stated above the guild/conference/shop will reimburse Pamela Pandolfi for:
- Travel expenses: standard mileage rate + tolls (54 cents per mile)
- Round trip air fare and fees
- Airport parking
- Reimbursement for any shipping fees required to ship supplies, quilts, etc. to and from the workshop.
- Reimbursement for travel will be expected within 15 days of submitted receipts.
- At Workshop location the following will be provided:
- Ground transportation to and from the airport
- Ground transportation to and from the workshop location
- Lodging: non-smoking environment with private bedroom and bath
As a service to students I may sell additional supplies and materials relevant to the workshop as well as patterns and artwork. The guild/conference/shop will not expect to collect any commission on these sales.
If the guild/conference/shop cancels before 30 days of the workshop date, they will be responsible for reimbursing any expenses already incurred (airline tickets, etc.) If the guild/conference/shop cancels any later to that, they will be responsible for reimbursing any expenses already incurred (airline tickets, etc.) and half the contract workshop fees.
Click here to download current contract.